- Scroll down to download the full report.
- For summarized key findings and highlights from the report, check out Carrying Fred Rogers’ Message Forward in the Digital Age, co-authored by Dr. Katie Paciga and Dr. Chip Donohue.
Read a series of blog posts on the report:
- What 5 years of Research Tells Us, Part 1: Relationships Matter
- What 5 Years Of Research Tells Us, Part 2: There May Be Some Benefits For Infants And Toddlers, Too
- What 5 Years of Research TellsUs, Part 3: There’s Comparatively Less Intentional Planning for Social and Emotional Learning When Using Technology and Media
Katie Paciga, PhD is the first TEC Center at Erikson Institute and Fred Rogers Center Early Career Research Fellow. Her work summarizes research focused on technology, media, and child development since 2011, just prior to the release of the National Association for the Education of Young Children-Fred Rogers Center joint position statement.
Chip Donoue, PhD is the director TEC Center at Erikson Institute and Senior Fellow, Fred Rogers Center for Early Learning and Children’s Media at Saint Vincent College Learn more about Chip.